Gowan Jewellers ‘Save to Buy’ Account
For over 15 years we have been offering clients a better way to save for those special items.
A way to put money aside for future purchases which gives you more to spend.
With a regular monthly amount we will add an additional 10% value to your account.
Therefore a monthly amount of £ 50. becomes £ 55. to spend at Gowan Jewellers anytime for anything!
This is easy to set up, simply :
1. Set up a monthly standing order using your Online Banking system – any amount from a minimum of £ 50. per month. Our Bank details will be emailed to you on request.
2. Email us to advise us of your payment plan and confirm your full postal address and contact details.
3. We will send monthly receipts for your payments adding 10% to every payment you make into your Save to Buy account .A note of your current credit balance will be provided on each invoice and we will keep a master copy of activity on your account at Gowan Jewellers. You can request a copy of this at anytime.
4. Spend your credit in Gowan Jewellers at anytime to suit you. It is valid for stock, orders, commissions, repairs and even special offers or sale items. We will keep an up to date record of your balance at the shop.
5. Please note that your credit is not refundable but does not expire at anytime. So you can choose to save to buy something
substantial over several years if you wish.
6. Your monthly amount can be changed to a different amount at anytime but please email us your intention, any monthly figure over £ 50.00 will be acceptable.
7. The Save to Buy payments must run for a minimum of 6 monthly consecutive payments. If you cancel your arrangement before this has been completed you will forfeit the 10% bonus.
8. You may skip payments for a period or cancel the arrangement at any time if you wish but please email your intention.
9. Your credit will be retained at Gowan Jewellers until it is fully used even if you have cancelled your Save to Buy scheme.
10. Save to Buy funds cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offers, vouchers or sale prices.
Gold & Platinum increase in value – cash in your broken jewellery !
We are offering a special service whereby we can take your old broken gold or platinum jewellery, get the best possible scrap price available direct from our bullion dealers and then put the whole of that value against the cost of any new piece of jewellery from stock or made individually for you to order. We do not make any charge for this service and provide you a copy of the scrap metal document for full clarity. Gold and platinum prices are very high at present and many customers have been amazed at how much they can get for a pile of ‘rubbish’. Recently for a handful of broken chains and rings customers have received a credit of anything from £ 300. to £ 1,500. to spend on wonderful new pieces. Call in at the shop for an estimate of the value of your scrap.
Gemstones can be removed from old pieces and remade into spectacular contemporary jewels, thereby retaining some of the sentimental attachment of any inherited pieces.
If you would prefer a cheque payment for your old jewellery instead then we charge a 20% handling fee.